Tutors needed for English Language Learning 3-5th graders at Olympic Hills Elementary School in Lake City
We invite you to join a group of dedicated volunteers(since 2014) who have been making a difference in the academic experience of students learning English in grades 3-5.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Volunteer with us one day a week (M or T) from 2:25-4:00 PM, at Olympic Hill Elementary School.
Begins October 1, 2018
• is based on research in effective instruction for ELL (English Language Learners) and customized to the needs of individual students,
• serves up to 15 students in grades 3-5,
• provides tutor-supported computer programs to enhance reading and writing skills, individual and small group instruction, snacks, and recreation.
• provides training and support for tutors and all necessary materials including lesson plans. An program coordinator is on site at all times to assist tutors.
• Training will be scheduled the last week of September 2018.
• Volunteers must complete the Seattle Public Schools “Volunteer Screening” form (provided).
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Sue Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaela Cunningham: email@example.com