We are a small nonprofit that believes in paying it forward by helping those in our community with the greatest need. Over 90% of our donations come from individual supporters from the community, and we can only do the work we do because of them.
We can accept:
- monetary donations through
- paypal (below) or
- checks mailed to our address in the footer (be sure to clearly mark it for “MC2” or Meadowbrook Community Care)
- in-kind donations of physical goods
We are a registered 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible.
We really could not do it without you – thank you so much for making a difference!
Non-cash ways to help
Many of our programs can use contributions of physical goods. For example, the Shelter project needs toilet paper and cleaning supplies. The After School project can always use school supplies. Contact us if you have something you’d like to contribute.
Your donations stay in the community and support our projects:
- toys and gift cards for the Lake City Holiday project,
- supplies for the after-school tutoring program,
- coordinator for the english language learning tutors,
- helping with utilities and supplies for the emergency shelter,
- outreach coordinator for emergency shelter, volunteer groups for the gardens and orchard, and all our other projects,
- and more.